Harmon International is hiring for several positions this summer!
Available positions include a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion internship, a Digital Marketing internship, and a Corporate Communications internship!
Apply today and reach out to Moira Rosek if you have any questions!
ESPN Next is hiring a production intern for Summer 2023! ESPN Next is the company’s leadership development program that focuses on video content creation. They are looking for individuals who identify as Neurodivergent and are interested in sports and/or program production.
ESPN is hosting a virtual infosession on April 20th at 2:00 PM ET for 30 minutes. Students that want to attend can here.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact and send your resume to Moira Rosek from the Center for Neurodiversity and Employment Innovation at email@example.com.
The ASL Learning Community was highlighted on Fox 61! Check it out here!
Neurodiversity @ Dell
- Type: 20-25 Internships Summer 2023
- Deadline: Applications close February 1
- Description: Neurodiversity@Dell Technologies offers internships opportunities for neurodivergent job seekers. Program participants are offered skill-based interviews and provided with a variety of employee support resources once hired on including:
- Mentoring and coaching
- Disability and/or accommodation-related advocacy support
- Personalized development plans for quick skill lift (technical, business, and/or professional)
- Intern orientation and networking events
- Roles: Marketing; Cyber Security; Software Development; DevOps; Data Analytics; Finance; Supply Chain Management; Project Management / Business Administration; Education Services & Curriculum Development
- Location: Flexible – remote and in person options available
- Application Info: Neurodiversity@Dell 2023 Internship (avature.net) [nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com] [nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com]
- Skills/Interests: Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, Management and Administration, Management Information Systems, Business Data Analytics, Computer Science, School of Education Curriculum Development, Communications
Harman International (hint: they make JBL speakers!)
Neurodiversity @ Harman
- Type: 3 Internships Summer 2023
- Deadline: Applications close February 3
- Description: Harman International has 3 internship opportunities for neurodivergent college students. Interns join a group of 20-40 other interns. Managers have engaged in learning and education about autism, ADHD, and dyslexia, and have enlisted the services of UConn’s CNDEI to support managers and ND candidates as needed.
- Roles: Digital Marketing, DEI Human Resources, Corporate Communications
- Location: Hybrid (in person days are in Stamford, CT)
- Application Info:
- Go to https://www.mentra.me/
- Create new profile or login
- Click on “View Featured Jobs” and find 3 Harman roles
- Feel free to express interest in any other opportunities on Mentra!
- Skills/Interests: Human Resources, Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, Writing, Diversity and Inclusion
Neurodiversity @ Disney/ESPN
- Type: 1 Internship Summer 2023
- Deadline: Applications open through February/early March
- Description: Disney/ESPN has an internship opportunity focused on hiring a college student who identifies as autistic, ADHD, or dyslexic. This individual will join an inclusive culture and have the support of Disney/ESPN’s Emerging Talent Consultant for Neurodiversity and the company’s ESPN Enabled employee resource group, amongst other supports. The interview process is fully inclusive of ND individuals, with questions provided in advance and a low-stress, strengths-based process.
- Roles: Production Intern (others pending)
- Location: In person, Bristol, CT
- Application Info: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected with this opportunity
- Skills/Interests: Sports, Video Editing, Communications, Digital Media Design
Job Application Support Office Hours on January 26th 3:00-5:00 for any student who wants support completing the application in time.
Travelers is accepting applications for their Neurodiversity @ Work Internships for Summer 2023!
- Type: 3 or more Internships Summer 2023
- Deadline: Applications close January 30
- Description: Travelers has 3 internship roles focused on hiring college students with autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, or other learning differences as part of its larger Leadership Development Internship Program. Managers engage in training and education about autism and neurodiversity, and are provided with employee support resources including a dedicated “Neuro@Work” support team once hired.
- Roles: Actuarial Intern, Business Insights & Analytics Intern, and Technology Intern
- Location: Hybrid (in person days are in Hartford, CT)
- Application Info:
- Actuarial Intern – Link
- Business Insights & Analytics Intern – Link
- Technology Intern – Link
- Skills/Interests: Actuarial Math, Business Data Analytics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Programming
The Harvard University and Smithsonian Institution Observatories are hosting their 7th Annual Job Shadow Event for Individuals with Disabilities on
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26th, 2022 from 10am – 12pm via ZOOM or In-Person.
The Hybrid Event Schedule is as follows:
10am: Career Workshop led by Federal and Harvard Career Specialists
11am: Job Shadow Experience for Participants
Optional Participation in “In-Person” special event below:
1pm – 4pm: Disability as Diversity Celebration at Harvard Science Center
Sign Up Sheet is here: https://bit.ly/cfashadow22