UConn and CSD recognize the importance of supporting neurodivergent students’ unique needs in their pursuit of internships and post-graduation employment.
We are excited to share a Neurodiversity Employment Pilot Program using a tool called Mentra which you can now use to match with job and internship opportunities at companies that seek and value your neurodiversity!
How does Mentra help you?
- Mentra’s platform helps you develop a holistic profile of yourself that supplements your resume and better captures your strengths and accommodations needs
- Mentra automatically matches you with employers educated in neurodiversity inclusion for positions that align with your profile, and sends them your information
- You can also independently express interest in any roles posted on the platform
- Mentra provides guidance and mentorship to candidates to ensure job readiness
Please register in TWO places:
- The link to register with UConn’s Center for Neurodiversity and Employment Innovation is here. By registering, you will receive information about this pilot and other neurodiversity employment opportunities.
- The link for participating in the pilot program is here.
Are you a college student, graduate student, or recent graduate with a disability seeking an internship or job? Check out the #WorkforceRecruitmentProgram to get connected to employment opportunities! WRP.gov