- UConn Keep Teaching: Resources to assist faculty as UConn moves all classes online.
- HuskyCT: UConn’s learning management system, is powered by Blackboard Learn.
- Assessment Strategies for creating online assessments.
- Respondus LockDown Browser: Respondus is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment when used in HuskyCT. Respondus is offering daily trainings on LockDown Brower and Respondus Monitor. Sign up at: https://web.respondus.com/webinars/
- Instructor Strategies: Strategies to assist faculty with teaching in an online environment.
- Instructor Resources: Tools to assist faculty with teaching in an online environment.
- CETL: Advancing education through programs that support teaching excellence. CETL offers a variety of workshops to faculty regarding teaching. A complete list of workshops is available at: https://fins.uconn.edu/
- Students on the Autism Spectrum Moving Online: Resources for faculty regarding working with students with ASD in on the online environment.
Additional resources can be found at:https://csd.uconn.edu/resources-faculty-staff/
CSD is available to assist faculty in the coordination of approved accommodations for students in the online environment.
Please contact us at:
- General questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notetaking assistance questions – email@example.com
- Testing accommodations questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic adjustments or course modification questions – email@example.com
- Disability Service Professionals (DSP) are also available to address questions regarding a specific student. Please refer to the accommodation letter in the instructor portal of MyAccess to identify a student’s DSP. The instructor portal can be accessed at: https://instructor-access.apps.sa.uconn.edu/