Below is a list of resources to make the transition of learning and studying remotely or virtually as smooth as possible. If there are additional resources you need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training Portal: This portal has a library of short videos and helpful strategies in order to help you learn more about the product and use it more effectively.
- User Guides: Texthelp has many user and training guides that provide a lot of information that is great for learning more about the product and answering any questions you may have.
- Echo Smartpen
- Skills Portal: This portal is an interactive guide to help you get the most out of Sonocent.
- Training: This training site for OneNote provides information in video and guide formats. There are options for all devices the OneNote is available on.
- Otter AI: Otter AI is an app that that generates notes based off of recordings.
- Notability: Notability is an app with several note taking and sketching tools. There are many features, such as being able to upload and edit PDFs.
- Smallpdf: Smallpdf is a resource that allows you to convert documents to and from PDF. It also has several other tools, such as being able to add signatures to documents and editing PDF files.
- PDFescape: This is a tool for modifying worksheets to support learning needs. The free version allows you to add text or free hand, white out text you don’t want, highlight keywords, signal words, vocabulary, etc., and add sticky notes.
- Webinars: Below are several free resources to stay in touch with teachers and classmates in a webinar format