Travelers is accepting applications for their Neurodiversity @ Work Internships for Summer 2023!
- Type: 3 or more Internships Summer 2023
- Deadline: Applications close January 30
- Description: Travelers has 3 internship roles focused on hiring college students with autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, or other learning differences as part of its larger Leadership Development Internship Program. Managers engage in training and education about autism and neurodiversity, and are provided with employee support resources including a dedicated “Neuro@Work” support team once hired.
- Roles: Actuarial Intern, Business Insights & Analytics Intern, and Technology Intern
- Location: Hybrid (in person days are in Hartford, CT)
- Application Info:
- Skills/Interests: Actuarial Math, Business Data Analytics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Programming