Are you a person with Disability looking for a career opportunity of internship?
The Virtual Career Fair is FREE for career seekers with disabilities to attend
Experienced professionals, recent college graduates and college students with disabilities meet online with employers across the nation to discuss competitive career opportunities!
Candidates are invited to interact with employers via chat sessions.
CONNECT WITH EMPLOYERS LOOKING TO HIRE
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Access opportunities within a wide range of careers.
- National employer participation across many industry sectors
- Public and private sector opportunities
INTERVIEW WITH EASE
Participate from the comfort of your home,
your dorm room or your favorite coffee shop!
- Multi-tasking chats about career and internship interests
- End-to-end accessible technology platform
CAREER FAIRS WITH LESS HASSLE
Save time and money.
- No business suit or travel required
- No printed out resumes necessary
Register at www.careereco.com/events/disability
Virtual Career Fair Date: August 5, 2020
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.980.0088