The websites listed below are for informational purposes only. Inclusion on this list does not constitute an endorsement by the CSD.
Current Scholarship Opportunities
- Disability.gov’s Guide to Student Financial Aid
- Student Financial Aid comes in many forms – scholarships, grants, work-study and loans.Disability.gov’s Guide to Student Financial Aid explains the financial aid options available to students who want to further their education by attending a college or university or a career or technical school.
- Many colleges have deadlines for financial assistance in March and April so you still have time to apply. And don’t forget! The deadline for the Free Application for Federal Student Financial Aid (FAFSA) is June 30, 2014.
- For more information on Scholarships for Students with Disabilities, Direct Loan Basics for Parents, Applying for Federal Student Aid and many other related topics, visit Disability.gov’s Guide to Student Financial Aid.
- ACLS Medical Training Financial Aid Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities
If you’re an individual with a disability, there are multiple scholarships, grants, and awards available to you that can make it simpler to afford your education. ACLS Medical Training, wants to make sure you find all available options to enable you to pursue higher education.
- Institute for International Liberal Education (IILE) Diversity Scholarships
$10,000 scholarships, up to 2 scholarships awarded each semester per program
Diversity scholarships are awarded to students demonstrating financial need who are traditionally under-represented in study abroad, including but not limited to:
- Economically disadvantaged students
- African-American/Black students
- Asian students
- Hispanic/Latino students
- Multi-racial/ethnic students
- Indigenous/Native-American students
- Students with disabilities
- First-generation college students
For more information regarding this scholarship, please visit the IILE Website
- Marketing EDGE
- Marketing EDGE is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to educating, developing, growing, and employing college students in the field of marketing. Scholarships are awarded to undergraduate and graduate students who have demonstrated an interest in pursuing careers in marketing.
- All students can complete their online scholarship application on our website.
- For more information on the complete application process please visit the scholarship home page.
- If you have any additional questions regarding the scholarship program, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Fontana, Program Coordinator, at rfontana@marketingEDGE.org.
- SchoolSoup.com- On-Line Database of Scholarships for Students Pursuing a Post-Secondary Education
- SchoolSoup’s database includes over 250,000 college specific and private scholarships. Visit the directory to quickly and easily browse through scholarships by a variety of categories (Major, Athletics, Religion, Disability, State, College, etc.).
- NFB has developed a scholarship based of academic quality, service to the community, and financial need.
- For more information click here: NFB Scholarship
- Disability Care Center Scholarships
- Disability Care Center is an organization that helps disabled Americans apply and appeal for Social Security Disability benefits by providing information, resources, and customer service. Their mission is to assist the disabled community and they are now proud to offer 2 new annual scholarships for college students who have a disabling condition or are majoring in special education. For more information click here: Disability Care Center Scholarship Opportunity